TikTok, a popular social media app for video sharing, is used by millions around the world. If you use TikTok, any videos you upload to the app will be saved to your profile until you remove them. It is easy to delete one or all of your videos.
How to delete a single TikTok video
You’ll first need to open TikTok and locate the video that you want to delete. Follow these steps to get there:
- Click the video that you want to delete on TikTok.
- Tap the three-circle icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu on TikTok and tap Delete.
Can You Delete All TikTok Videos at Once?
You can’t delete all your TikTok videos simultaneously or in bulk. But, You can only delete all of your TikTok videos by following the steps above.
You can remove your videos and your presence on TikTok. Your TikTok account must be deactivated.
Are TikTok videos possible to recover after they were deleted?
No. It is a good idea to save all your videos to your device in case one gets deleted.
You can also record your videos with your camera app, and then upload them to the TikTok app.
TikTok Safety Tips: Deleted Videos
Important to remember that even though you delete videos from TikTok videos, users can still save one of your videos to their devices. You can disable the TikTok download feature to avoid this. Here’s how to do it:
- Tap Me in the TikTok App to access your profile.
- Next, tap on the three dots icon at the upper right of your screen.
- To open these settings, tap Privacy and safety.
- Scroll down to Safety and tap Allow Download. Then click turn off to disable this feature.